Are you ready to take the next step in your career? Are you keen to develop an existing specialism or grow into a management role? Are you looking to work in a varied, challenging job in a dynamic environment? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Construction & Architecture department designs a wide variety of architectural and construction solutions for disciplinary and multidisciplinary projects. Its clientele consists primarily of major players in the offshore, chemical, and sustainable energy industries.
As a Project Engineer, you will be responsible for coordinating architectural and/or construction projects. Your responsibilities will include drafting programmes of requirements and frameworks, drawing up estimates and schedules, coordinating design and drawing activities, and supervising tendering procedures. You will be responsible for providing architectural and construction advice, as well as for checking the work of draughtspersons and structural engineers, and maintaining project-specific contact with clients. You will work both in house and on location at our clients.
- A completed higher-vocational-level education (or higher) in architecture
- Several years of experience in a similar position in the construction and architecture domain
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude
- Up-to-date knowledge on specific information regarding your area of expertise, such as legislation and standards
- Client-focused, results-focused and quality-focused
- Experience in making construction calculations
- Ability to devise creative architectural and structural solutions
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Newtonweg 3, 6101 WX Echt, the Netherlands
PO Box 33, 6100 AA Echt, the Netherlands
T +31 475 850900