Are you experienced in your field and looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work in a stable organisation with driven, highly trained professionals? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Mechanical Engineering department provides services for a variety of mechanical engineering and product engineering projects.
The position combines the roles of CE Adviser and Senior Mechanical Engineer. In the future, the focus will be on providing advice on CE markings.
As a CE Adviser, you will advise on machine safety both at VIRO and on location at our clients. This will include new machines being engineered, as well as existing machines.
As a Senior Mechanical Engineer, you will devise and design technical solutions for mechanical engineering projects both independently and as a member of a team. You will interact with clients, suppliers, manufacturers and internal departments, and supervise junior mechanical engineers in developing your design.
- A completed higher-vocational-level education (or higher) in mechanical engineering
- Experience with RI&Es and FMEAs, and ability to advise on performance of the required safety measures
- A minimum of five years of experience as a structural engineer in the general mechanical engineering domain
- Ability to solve engineering issues quickly and creatively, without losing sight of functionality, reliability, safety and costs
- Knowledge of Machinery Directive and the application of related standards
- Knowledge of the Low Voltage Directive and EMC Directive
- Knowledge of, and experience with, 3D CAD software
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms M. Neilen
Hazenweg 41, 7556 BM Hengelo, the Netherlands
PO Box 8006, 7550 KA Hengelo, the Netherlands
T +31 74 8504000