Are you looking for a management job in a dynamic environment? Do you have an enterprising attitude, a degree in architecture and are you keen on working in a multidisciplinary organisation? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Construction & Architecture department designs a wide variety of architectural and construction solutions, primarily in the industrial sector, but also in the non-residential and residential development sectors. You will be part of a team of independent and motivated engineers, draughtspersons and structural engineers. Our clientele consists primarily of major players in the industrial, offshore, chemical, sustainable energy, and attraction engineering industries.
At the Hengelo branch, we have a vacancy for a Department Manager.
This varied and challenging role revolves around technology, leadership and entrepreneurship. As Construction & Architecture Department Manager, your primary responsibility is ensuring that your department performs properly. Furthermore, you must actively contribute to the coaching of individual members of your team and focus on developing and expanding your team as a whole. You maintain regular contact with clients and are adept at establishing contacts with new clients with a view to expanding the existing client base. You must be able to identify and optimally utilise opportunities in the market. In short, a diverse and challenging position for an enterprising manager with architectural and construction expertise.
- A completed Bachelor’s level education (HBO) or higher in architecture is preferred
- An enterprising personality with strong communication skills
- A results-focused, quality-focused and client-focused attitude
- Demonstrable experience in leading a team
- A relevant network in the field of construction and architecture
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms M. Neilen
Hazenweg 41, 7556 BM Hengelo, the Netherlands
PO Box 8006, 7550 KA Hengelo, the Netherlands
T +31 74 8504000