Are you passionate about technology and keen to continuously develop your skills? Are you a team player who is looking to work in a varied, challenging job in a dynamic environment? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Routing department at our Echt branch is responsible for the interconnections, electrical hardware modules and software tweaks between the electromechanical modules/building blocks in machines and commercial vehicles. They work closely together with the Mechanical Engineering, Engineering Analysis and Software & Control departments in devising solutions for the packaging, semiconductor, and commercial vehicles industries.
As an Electrical Hardware Engineer (junior or more experienced), you will work on various engineering issues, both independently and as a member of a team. From day one, your tasks will include drawing electrical diagrams based on a design supplied, as well as creating new basic and detailed designs. We are looking for someone who eats, sleeps and breathes electromechanical engineering. You know how to apply your knowledge of Electrical Hardware Design and interest in electromechanical building blocks to tweak existing software, supported by our Software & Control experts as and when required. You will work mostly at our Echt branch, but will occasionally get to show off your talents at client sites as well. Being a Junior employee at VIRO means working in an environment that encourages and cultivates growth, with ample opportunity to progress to a specialist or coordinating role.
- A completed Bachelor’s (HBO) or university (WO) level education in electronics or an equivalent technical degree.
- Knowledge of at least one relevant electrical design software package
- Team player with a flexible attitude
- A proactive and independent attitude
- Interest in additional training
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Newtonweg 3, 6101 WX Echt, the Netherlands
PO Box 33, 6100 AA Echt, the Netherlands
T +31 475 850900