Are you passionate about technology and keen to continuously develop your skills? Are you a team player who is looking to work in a varied, challenging job in a dynamic environment? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Mechanical Engineering department provides services for a variety of mechanical engineering and product engineering projects.
As a Junior Mechanical Engineer, you will report to a mechanical engineering project leader. You will collaborate closely with your fellow project team members and be receptive to their ideas and suggestions, and give professional instructions. As a junior employee of VIRO, you will acquire knowledge that will subsequently enable you to progress to a specialist or coordinating role.
- A completed higher vocational (HBO) or university education in Mechanical Engineering
- Knowledge of 3D CAD software such as AutoCAD, SolidWorks and/or Inventor
- Flexible attitude to work, travel and hours
- Good communication skills
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms N. Vandewier
Newtonweg 3, 6101 WX Echt, the Netherlands
P.O. Box 33, 6100 AA Echt, the Netherlands
T +31 475 850900