Are you passionate about technology and keen to continuously develop your skills? Are you a team player who is looking to work in a varied, challenging job in a dynamic environment? If so, the vacancy below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Mechanical Engineering department provides services for a variety of Mechanical Engineering and Product Engineering projects.
Under the supervision of a mechanical engineer, you will develop designs for machinery and/or machinery components both independently and in a team. Naturally, you will contribute to the design process from the outset. You will collaborate closely with your fellow project team members and occasionally interact with clients concerning project-related matters. As a junior employee of VIRO, you will acquire knowledge that will subsequently enable you to progress to a specialist or coordinating role.
- A completed higher-vocational-level education (or higher) in mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of CAD software
- Interest in taking additional training
- Good communication skills and a flexible attitude
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms M. Keemers-Wigger
Hazenweg 41, 7556 BM Hengelo, the Netherlands
PO Box 8006, 7550 KA Hengelo, the Netherlands
T +31 74 8504000