Are you passionate about technology and keen to continuously develop your skills? Are you a team player who is looking to work in a varied, challenging job in a dynamic environment? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
VIRO’s Software & Control department develops custom controls and mechatronic sub-systems for the mechanical engineering and processing industries, often in collaboration with other departments. Collectively, the Software & Control department staff possess a wide range of software and systems engineering expertise in the development, testing and commissioning of machinery and appliances. Among other things, these activities include the measurement, monitoring, operation, regulation and/or powering of the equipment.
In this role, you will specify, design and programme software for PCs and embedded systems for mechanical engineering and processing clients. You will collaborate closely with your fellow project team members and devise innovative solutions. You will work both in house and on location at our clients. Thanks to the range of activities, this role offers great variety. As a junior employee of VIRO, you will acquire knowledge and gain practical experience that will subsequently enable you to progress to a specialist or coordinating role.
- A completed Bachelor’s level education (HBO) or higher in computer engineering or a similar technical education
- Affinity with project-based work in mechatronics or mechanical engineering
- Knowledge of several modern programming languages, such as C# (.NET), C, C++, Java or Python, and the relevant development environments
- A team player with a client-centric and multidisciplinary attitude
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Department-specific training plans
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms M. Keemers-Wigger
Hazenweg 41, 7556 BM Hengelo, the Netherlands
PO Box 8006, 7550 KA Hengelo, the Netherlands
T +31 74 8504000