As a Project Leader, you are responsible for assuring the quality of our projects. Your main responsibility is to represent your clients’ interests and aligning these with our services in order to ensure a successful result in terms of costs, deadlines and quality.
- Management, coordination and control of body construction projects in the automotive sector
- Supervision of project scope in the construction of outer shells and structural parts (steel and aluminium)
- Supervision and management of international suppliers
- Planning, coordinating and implementing the required audits and testing
- Implementing process analyses
- Participating in SE meetings
- Project reporting
- Several years of practical experience in project and quality assurance management
- Command of specific QM tools
- The candidate should ideally hold a diploma in Tool Manufacturing (stamping and metal-forming technology)
- In-depth knowledge of welding technology, general joining technology and measurement technology
- Determined, ambitious, engaged and reliable in interactions with clients
- Good command of English
- Must be willing to travel internationally
- High level of quality awareness and cost awareness
A highly motivated, engaged and friendly team in a fast-growing international company. You will work on interesting, highly varied projects, and we will develop your talents and help you achieve a high level of performance in these projects.
We are looking for people who excel through their communication skills, flexibility and team spirit and who combine creativity with technical ingenuity.
Give your career a boost…
…and send your detailed application by post or e-mail to the following address:
Ms A. Pramatarov
Iburger Straße 225
D-49082 Osnabrück, Germany
T +49 5415848192