Are you experienced in your field and looking for a new challenge? Are you keen to work in a stable organisation with driven, highly trained professionals? If so, the position below could be just what you’re looking for.
The Routing department provides services for a variety of mechanical engineering and product engineering projects (Commercial Vehicles).
As a team leader (mainly in the Commercial Vehicles segment), you will primarily be responsible for ensuring that your team performs efficiently and effectively, and for successfully managing the technical and practical aspects of projects. In addition to ensuring that quality, planning and budget requirements are met, your key duties will include expanding the client base and service portfolio. You must have a relevant network and be able to identify and optimally utilise opportunities in the market. Furthermore, you must actively contribute to the supervision and coaching of individual members of your team and focus on developing and expanding your team as a whole. This is a varied role that revolves around technical projects, as well as leadership and entrepreneurship.
- Completed Bachelor’s level education (or higher) in Mechatronics or Electromechanical Engineering (preferably at university level)
- A minimum of four years of work experience (preferably in the automotive sector)
- An enterprising, client-centric and driven personality
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent ability to motivate and transfer knowledge to your team
- Knowledge of, and experience with, electrical design and detailing software
- Good standard of spoken and written Dutch and English, preferably with fluency in German
- An independent and varied role
- An informal and pleasant working atmosphere
- The opportunity to work in a team of enthusiastic and driven professionals
- A growing organisation offering many personal development opportunities
- Competitive salary
- Flexible working hours
- Excellent benefits
- A wide range of sporting and staff activities
If this vacancy sounds like what you’re looking for, please send a letter of application and CV to:
Ms N. Vandewier
Newtonweg 3, 6101 WX Echt, the Netherlands
PO Box 33, 6100 AA Echt, the Netherlands
T +31 475 850900